Friday, December 7, 2018

Dalgety Bay - not quite done yet

After a long session of rain some fungi have started to emerge, allowing me to take my PSL list to 600. I was doubtful about the Leucoagaricus but fortunately finding it coincided with meeting a friend who was able to verify it. It's more of a greenhouse species so to find it growing outside in Scotland is a decent record.

So I should make 1400 tonight with a following wind

Leucoagaricus badhamii - Blushing Dapperling
Pluteus salicinus - microscope pic of cystidia

Numbers:
1393 fungus Coprinopsis lagopus Hare's Foot Inkcap
1394 mollusc Deroceros reticulatum  Netted Field Slug
1395 fungus Lepista nuda Wood Blewit
1396 fungus Mycena vitilis Snapping Bonnet
1397 * fungus Pluteus salicinus A mushroom
1398 * fungus Leucoagaricus badhamii Blushing Dapperling
1399 fungus Cantharellus cibarius Chanterelle

3 comments:

  1. Good stuff Ali, reckon you should exceed 1407 fairly soon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's probably dependent on inclination. I'm sure there's enough still out there. I'm heavily focussed on next year already though I'm still going out a bit.

      Delete
  2. Really hope you can get the inclination to get to 1408 as you are so close.

    ReplyDelete