Nothing new today, and nothing in the moth trap last night. I did manage to get another full British tick though, as when checking around the trap last night I found new harvestman - Odiellus spinosus.
I've also created a page on my blog where I'll maintain and publish my list. I found when entering a few records onto MapMate this evening that there were no springtails in my taxa library, but a quick check on the MapMate website showed a few new patches that I'd not synched, including a shiny new patch comprising 400 or so Collembola species. I have no illusions though that during the challenge there will be species that I cannot record in MapMate - even with the 58000+ taxa currently listed there are big gaps!