Thursday, May 25, 2017

Here come the moths

Back from Greece and an awful lot of listing to do. Way behind on my blog and a fridge full of wee things to id sometime.
With me bringing the warm weather back from holiday the moths have eventually woken up (it had been a very slow season until the last few days),  as have the Butteflies and the first Odonata. From way behind, three days of 20C+ sunny days have brought me back on track.

Here's where I'm at and I could well get to 600 before the end of the month if the weather holds,  courtesy of a round box with a 125 watt Mercury vapour lamp on top,



Keith Robson
Waldridge (VC66)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back Keith. Looks like you have been busy since you got back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for bringing the summertime to Skye, woke the midges up if nothing else! :D

    ReplyDelete