Friday, March 10, 2017

Aberbargoed - Woodlice

Platyarthrus hoffmannseggi (Ant Woodlouse) my 11th woodlouse for my square. Found in the garden under stones with some Lasius flavus. Probably this will be the last one I'll find (for my square that is)...Armadillidium nasatum and Porcellio spinicornis may be possible?
Platyarthrus hoffmannseggi (Ant Woodlouse)


Already seen for square...Androniscus dentiger, Haplophthalmus danicus, Haplophthalmus mengii, Trichoniscus pusillus, Trichoniscus pygmaeus, Philoscia muscorum, Oniscus asellus ssp asellus, Porcellio scaber, Armadillidium depressum, Armadillidium vulgare.

Came across another Ghosty out above ground today, seen in middle of lawn of my back garden... already ticked though.
Ghost in the garden

319..Notiophilus biguttatus (Beetle)
320..Salticus scenicus (Spider)
321..Peziza cerea (Fungus)
322..Platyarthrus hoffmannseggi (Woodlouse)
323..Tachina ursina (Fly)
324..Cladonia coniocraea (Lichen)

No comments:

Post a Comment