Thursday, February 28, 2013

New to the Fray. TF2000


Inspired by a quick conversation with Andy M at a "metadata" workshop (?), I have now joined in with this collective venture into the unknown and unknowable.

My square TF2000 has a nice round number, which is the only nice thing about it. Its a very suburban square in NE Peterborough with a cemetery and some playing fields.

Birds and back garden moths will form the core.

I will be using a combination of birdtrack plus irecord to keep track.

Number 1 was a red kite (duly logged on birdtrack). Tempted to rest on my laurels (except I don't think I will be able to count any of the laurels), and leave it at that.

My target is a modest 200.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, welcome aboard Dave! 200 will be a walk in the park, don't worry. (If you have a park, that is...)

    ReplyDelete