Saturday, January 5, 2013

TL0894 up to 81

Nowhere near the progress I'd like to have made today. Mosses look damn hard but I have something that looks like Andy's Wall Screw-moss. Must check properly.

The actinic provided the first moth of the year last night plus a few diptera I haven't the courage to look at and I got lucky with a distinctive beetle under a log in the garden. Not all coleoptera will be so obliging I'm sure.

Thanks to Skev for inadvertently drawing my attention to an earlier error I made with a spider.

70 The Chestnut Conistra vaccinii
71 Stock Dove Columba oenas
72 Song Thrush Turdus philomelos
73 Blackcap Sylvia atricapilla
74 Bullfinch Pyrrhula pyrrhula
75 Compost Worm Eisenia veneta
76 Moorhen Gallinula chloropus
77 Rabbit Oryctolagus cuniculus
78 Kestrel Falco tinnunculus
79 'Traveller's Joy' Clematis vitalba
80 Calathus melanocephalus
81 Common Earwig Forficula auricularia



No comments:

Post a Comment